Treasaite which is Gaelic for "the third place" is a fully furnished Victorian end terrace house of architectural interest, and recently given 'listed building' status, was built in the 1850's and located on the historical General Wade's Road. On the ground floor; guest lounge with be settee, colour television, VCR, and lovely gas fire. Dining kitchen with microwave, automatic washer, iron and ironing board, fridge/freezer, and central heating.
Upstairs 1 double bedroom and one family room with a double and a single bed, and a bath/shower room. This property is located in the centre of town, conveniently located for shopping, events and attractions.
Check in Saturday 2:00pm and check out is Saturday 10.00am - deposit of £100 required, balance payable on arrival. Maximum of 5 guests. Private Parking for one car.
Phone: 01796 472170