Loch Bhac & Loch Kinnardochy - Opening delayed until April 8
Yesterday's visit to check access for putting the boats on by Jimmy Ross confirmed that Loch Bhac looked stunning in the sunshine but unfortunately, the access road had a deep covering of snow and most of the loch was frozen over. We have therefore delayed putting the boats on and the lochs will remain closed until April 8. Apologies to anyone hoping to fish there earlier.
|Loch Bhac 20 March 2018|