The church in Dunkeld has been around a very long time – over 1400 years – dating from the time when Celtic monks set up a base for mission where the River Braan joins the River Tay. Since then it has seen many changes and turbulent times, eventually becoming the beautiful, peaceful place of worship it is today.
Chapter House Museum
is a permanent local history exhibition telling the history of the town and the redevelopment of the reformed church.
October to March 9.30am - 4.00pm
April -September 9.30am - 6.30pm