The Killin Golf Club runs a nine-hole course with one of Scotland’s most scenic par-five holes. The present Killin golf course opened for play in June 1914, but the club was founded in 1911 and there had been a golf course in a similar location since June 1902. It is a true highland parkland course, with a number of hills and blind shots. Although of nine-hole construction, it has different tees for the second nine.
Par 66; SSS 65; 4,987 yards.
Killin Golf Club